Email page PDF view Print view RSS Feeds Email Alert Mobile IR Site Social media sharing

Managing Your Account

Investor Search
  • Entire IR Site
    Press Releases Only
    Filings Only

Transfer AgentDividend Reinvestment Plan • Direct Registration System ("DRS")
Online Access to Your Registered Shareholder Account • Lost Certificates and Dividend Checks
Automatic Debit AuthorizationChange of AddressName Change

Transfer Agent

Computershare is Sprint's transfer agent.

Computershare's contact information is as follows:

Toll-free number within the US and Canada: 1-800-259-3755, option 4
Direct from outside the US and Canada: 781-575-4661

Website: www.computershare.com/investor

Shareholder online inquiries: www-us.computershare.com/investor/contact

Email inquiry: web.inquiries@computershare.com

For standard US postal mail:
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170

For overnight express delivery:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845

Dividend Reinvestment Plan

Are there any fees and/or commissions to purchase or sell Sprint shares through the automatic dividend reinvestment plan?
Yes, refer to Question 7 in Sprint's Automatic Dividend Reinvestment Plan brochure. The automatic dividend reinvestment plan brochure and authorization form may be viewed on the transfer agent's website by clicking here.

Can I purchase stock directly from Sprint instead of using a stockbroker?
The dividend reinvestment plan is offered to shareholders of record (holders of a stock certificate) of Sprint common stock to reinvest quarterly dividends and/or voluntary cash payments of $25 to $5,000 per quarter at the market price to acquire additional shares of Sprint. To acquire your initial shares of Sprint common stock, you will need to purchase shares (minimum one share) through a stockbroker. After your stock certificate is issued, you may request an Authorization form for enrollment in the dividend reinvestment plan.

Direct Registration System ("DRS")

What is Direct Registration System?
The Direct Registration System, or DRS, is a system that allows your shares in Sprint Corporation to be held in your name and tracked electronically, without having a physical certificate issued.

Can I send in my existing stock certificates to be held electronically?
Yes. You can send your stock certificates to our transfer agent, Computershare, and include a written request that your shares be held in DRS. We suggest sending certificates registered and insured for 3% of the current market value.

Online Access to Your Registered Shareholder Account

Can I access my shareholder account via the Internet?
Yes. You can access your account via the Internet. To access your account online, go to www.computershare.com/investor. If you have trouble accessing your account online, contact Computershare at 1-800-259-3755 (choose option 4).

Lost Certificates and Dividend Checks

What if I can't locate my certificate(s)?
Contact the transfer agent, Computershare, at 1-800-259-3755 (option 4) to request an Affidavit to replace any lost certificates.

What if my certificate does not say Sprint on it?
There are still valid certificates that say United Utilities, United Telecommunications and Sprint on them. When these name changes occurred in the past, shareholders were advised that it was unnecessary to exchange existing certificates.

Are there any fees to replace lost stock certificates?
Yes. The fee is 3% of the current market value plus a $50 processing fee.

Does Sprint pay cash dividends?
No. The last dividend paid to shareholders was in December 2007.

Automatic Debit Authorization

Will Sprint debit my bank account when making optional cash payments to buy Sprint shares?
No, optional cash payments should be sent to our transfer agent, Computershare by the shareholder. Contact information for our transfer agent is listed above.

Change of Address

How do I change my address?
Complete the address change section on the remittance portion of your quarterly dividend statement. Or you may send the new address information with your account number to Computershare.

Name Change

How do I change my name on my stock certificate(s)?
Complete a stock power form. The current owner(s) will need their signature medallion guaranteed on the stock power form. Send the completed stock power form, the certificate(s) and any additional documents to our transfer agent, Computershare. We suggest sending certificates registered and insured for 3% of the current market value.

Still have questions?

If you didn't find the answer you were looking for on this page, please contact Shareholder Relations with your question.

Copyright 2015, © SNL Financial LC  Terms of Use